Warts are benign (non-cancerous) skin growths that appear when a virus infects the top layer of the skin. Viruses that cause warts are called human papillomavirus (HPV). You are more likely to get one of these viruses if you cut or damage your skin in some way.
Wart viruses are contagious. Warts can spread by contact with the wart or something that touched the wart.
Warts are often skin-colored and feel rough, but they can be dark (brown or gray-black), flat, and smooth.
Very High Success Rate
Wart Removal Techniques
A wart can be removed through a number of techniques, including the following.
Laser Treatment is the best option when it comes to treating the problem safely and effectively. Firstly, the treatment area numbed with an injection and laser beams are allowed to remove warts safely and effectively.
Chemical peels basically used to appear a particular type of wart i.e. flat wart. A chemical peel applied on the skin and allowed to sit there for about twenty minutes. It will get rid of the topmost layer of the skin and will get rid of the wart within a few sessions.
Cryotherapy involves freezing a wart using a very cold substance, usually argon gas or liquid nitrogen. During the treatment, a medical professional applies the solution onto the wart, either through a spray device or a cotton swab. This causes blisters to form in and around the wart. The dead tissues then slough off within a week or so.
The doctor may cut out the wart (excision).
During your consultation, our doctor will review your medical history, discuss the options available and will enlighten you on the process. He will also provide a thorough list of pre-surgical instructions. Some steps that you will have to take before wart removal surgery are as follows:
- Get the required lab tests done.
- Stop smoking for about six weeks or as recommended by the surgeon. They can affect the healing process.
- Take the prescribed medications regularly and make adjustments in current medications.
- Discontinue the use of herbal supplements, aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Follow the recommended diet regimen and eat healthy food.
Post op Care
Post treatment care plays an important role in healing your skin after Warts Removal Treatment. Here is a list of most important care instructions:
- Limit your sun exposure.
- Wear sunscreen on a regular basis, even when indoors.
- Apply all the topical medications regularly.
- Do not pick at your skin.
- Avoid exfoliating the treated region for at least two weeks after the Laser treatment.
- Use gentle skincare products.
Before & After
There are many aesthetic, functional and psychological benefits of a Wart Removal treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- It makes your skin free of warts and makes it smooth.
- It eliminates pain and bleeding associated with skin warts.
- It prevents warts from spreading to other areas of the body.
- It prevents other people from developing warts after they come in contact with you.
- The Wart Removal cost in Dubai is usually very low and it isn’t a big shock to the wallet.
- You are suffering from warts.
- If you are taking Accutane, you shouldn’t undergo the treatment.
- You want a permanent solution to warts.
- Moreover, you do not suffer from any other skin infections.