Eyelashes Hair Transplant Surgery
Eyelash Transplant is a safe and effective procedure to gain thick, long and beautiful eyelashes that look absolutely natural. This is a minimally invasive procedure that involves no pain, discomfort or any other complication.
Every woman, at whatever age she may be, craves for those lush and long eyelashes that can enhance the beauty of her eyes. Yet, not every woman can fulfill her dream due to unavoidable reasons. However, here is a solution that can help every woman get beautiful eyelashes forever: Eyelash Transplant.
Facts You May Know
Very High Success Rate
Why Eyelashes Hair Transplant?
Following are the factors which contribute in losing eyelashes:
- Excessive use of eyelash extensions
- Skin infection
- Treatment of Chemotherapy
- Trichotillomania or irresistible urge to pull out hair from scalp, eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Natural eyelash loss
- Thyroid Condition, in which your hair starts breaking off by giving you bald patches even on your eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Overuse of makeup on your eyelashes
- Pulling out your eyelashes
Benefits Of Eyelashes Hair Transplant
Following are the Benefits of Eyelash Hair Transplant:
- It will help you in restoring your lost eyelashes.
- It will help you in enhancing the thickness and density of your eyelashes.
- It will help you in improving the frame of your eyelashes.
- It will help you in boosting up your confidence and self-esteem levels.
The hair transplant surgeons ask treatment candidates to follow some instructions to get better results and to avoid complications.
- Take some time off your work.
- Discontinue smoking 3 weeks before the surgery.
- Discontinue drinking alcohol 2 weeks before the surgery.
- Stop using aspirin and blood-thinners 2 to 3 weeks before the surgery.
After undergoing the Eyelash Hair Transplant, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these Post-Operative Care Instructions:
- You will have to use cold compressions like ice cubes on your eyes as a pain-relieving remedy. It will help you in reducing the discomfort.
- You will have to avoid rubbing or itching your eyes instead, you will have to control the irresistible urge of itching and use the prescribed irritation ointment to get rid of itching as recommended by the surgeon.
- You will have to take prescribed medicines regularly, as per the instructions of the surgeon.
The new Hair Transplanted to your eyebrows is extracted from your donor areas of the head so they would grow exactly like your natural hair. You will have to curl and trim your eyelashes to enhance the beauty of your face.
Before & After
DREAMY LASHES!Very pleased with American Aesthetic Medical Center so much so I want to get lashes done now! Eyebrows are full and I love the shape… wish I had done sooner. Thank you!
EMPOWERING FOR MEI am very pleased I had it done. It has been very empowering for me.