Ultherapy® is a non-invasive way to lift and tighten the skin naturally without surgery. With precise ultrasound energy, Ultherapy® targets the deep structural layers of the skin without disrupting the skin’s surface. After treatment, the body’s tissue repair process stimulates the production of new collagen, creating a natural lifting effect. The safety and efficacy of Ultherapy® have been established through clinical studies and over 1.5 million treatments performed worldwide.
Ultherapy® is the only FDA-cleared, non-invasive procedure that lifts and tightens the neck, chin and brow, and improves lines and wrinkles on the chest, without surgery or downtime.
Very High Success Rate
- Ulthera® is a non-invasive procedure.
The advanced treatment rejuvenates the skin without the need for surgery. Ulthera® is the only firming and tightening procedure using focused ultrasound technology.
- The treatment can be customized to the individual’s needs.
The ultrasound device allows our doctor to customize the treatment by adjusting the depth of energy as well as the length of treatment. Additionally, the procedure works very well when combined with resurfacing or injectable treatments, such as BOTOX® Cosmetic or Restylane®.
- No downtime is typically needed following the procedure.
While some people may experience mild redness or swelling immediately following their treatment, Ulthera® typically requires no downtime. This results from its non-invasive nature.
- Patients can achieve a natural-looking enhancement.
Ulthera® causes gradual tightening of the tissue through collagen stimulation, resulting in a very natural look. This can cause anti-aging results without the risks and healing issues related to surgery.
- Results are long-lasting.
While it generally takes about two to three months to see optimal results, patients will often continue to see improvement over time.
Before & After
You may experience a few complications after the treatment, but there is nothing to worry about as every procedure comes with some risks. The complications associated with Ultherapy are temporary and may include:
- Avoid tanning or prolonged sun exposure 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after treatment.
- Apply your Ultra Sheer Antioxidant Sunscreen SPF 50 after the treatment if you are planning on having incidental sun exposure.
- Avoid blood thinners and heavy alcohol 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid Botox at least 1 week prior to treatment.
- Avoid Dermal Fillers at least 4 weeks prior to treatment.
- You are not a candidate if you are pregnant.
Post Treatment Care
Typically, you may return to your normal activities after Ultherapy. Always follow the medical advice of the doctor regarding the care of your skin.
- Do not use any products containing Retin-A, Retinoids or vitamin A, strong exfoliating agents, bleaching creams or scrubs on the face for at least 3 days after your treatment or until the pinkish color has subsided.
- There may be temporary swelling on the face after Ultherapy treatment. Do not worry, it will not last long. To avoid the swelling, try to keep your head upwards or sleep on 2 pillows.
- You may observe mild tenderness or bruise around your jawline. If there is more momentous discoloration, then use the topical prescribed by the physician to minimize the bruising.
- Avoid direct sun exposure after the treatment for at least 2-3 days. Always use the sunscreen while going out and reapply it after every 2 hours if you have to stay longer in UV rays.
- Do not scratch or vigorously rub your skin after the Ultherapy treatment as skin is sensitive. Scratching the skin can cause rashes or scars.
- Avoid any other cosmetology procedure like Botox, dermal fillers etc. after 2 weeks of treatment.
- As there is collagen production in the skin after the penetration of ultrasound energy, there may be a tingling sensation or numbness for a few days after the treatment. No need to worry. It will resolve by itself.
CARING WARM & CLEANMy hopes actually weren’t high with the Ultherapy treatment, but I trusted the doctor after he discussed this treatment option with me and I am very happily surprised with the results. I’m approximately 5 weeks post-treatment, and I’ve had significant tightening in my lower face. I’m incredibly happy and would do Ultherapy at American Aesthetic Medical Center again if I had the same cosmetic concerns. My only regret is not doing this sooner! [Single best thing is…] Great results in the lower face!
THE DOCTOR WAS SUPER!The doctor gave me all the information I needed to make the decision to get Ultherapy. He was very professional in the administration of and careful to make sure I was comfortable throughout the process. I love American Aesthetic Medical Center and have enjoyed every procedure I have had there and will continue going there in the future!
VERY PROFESSIONALFirst of all, I got a great deal! The doctor explained about Ultherapy clearly, took his time, and gave me time when the treatment was too intense. I think I already see some results, and really happy about how I feel. Service and results and level of professionalism are outstanding.