STEM CELL FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT
Stem cell hair transplantation is an innovative hair transplantation process that can stimulate the growth of your own natural hair using the stem cells of your body. It is actually similar to a traditional hair transplant. However, instead of removing a plurality of hair follicles to be transported to the hair loss area, stem cell hair transplantation uses a small sample of skin from which the hair follicles are collected. The follicles are then replicated in the laboratory and re-implanted into the scalp in areas of hair loss. This allows hair to grow where follicles are taken, as well as where they are transplanted.
What is Stem Cell?
Your body’s stem cells are responsible for healing and repairing tissues. These stem cells are the basic building blocks that can transform themselves into any cell. The fat layer beneath the skin is home to numerous mesenchymal stem cells. Thanks to revolutionary technology, these mesenchymal stem cells can be harvested to take advantage of their regenerative properties. When it enters the areas of hair loss, your stem cells can help regenerate hair follicles to ensure proper hair growth.
Stem cell hair transplantation was successfully performed in 2017 by Italian researchers. The procedure begins with a punch biopsy to remove stem cells from the person. A punch biopsy is performed by taking a circularly rotating instrument on the skin to remove a cylindrical tissue sample.
Recovery time: 1-2 weeks
Very High Success Rate
Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant Goals
- To help you regain a lush head of hair
- To transplant maximum number of grafts (up to 4000 grafts)
- Give best results with minimal downtime and recovery period
Stem Cell FUE Benefits
Following are the options that create Stem Cell FUE a stand go in the sphere of surgical hair restoration:
- It allows graft extraction at the quickest speed with 100% preciseness and accuracy
- This technique has minimum graft damage rate
- Chances of shock loss are minimum in case of somatic cell FUE
- It is the only technique that permits hair regeneration at the donor area
- More than 50 p.c hairs regenerate and grow at donor website at intervals three months
Preparing well for surgery is crucial to get the foremost out of it, and the same goes for somatic cell FUE Hair Transplant. Follow the tips below to create sure your surgery may be a success:
- All blood thinners, including salicylate and NSAID, should be avoided for at least fortnight before and once the surgery
- Refrain from smoking during the last three 3 weeks previous to your hair transplant
- Do not drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages for at least every week before the surgery
- Fill all the prescription and get tests done and reports submitted with the clinic well beforehand
- Do not wash your scalp for a day or two after the surgery.
- Avoid touching your scalp for the first couple of weeks at least, this can cause infection.
- Avoid taking blood thinners for a couple of weeks after Stem Cell FUE Transplant.
- Smoking should be avoided for another couple of weeks following surgery.
- Avoid alcohol and alcohol containing drinks for at least a week after the hair transplant.
- Avoid sun exposure; direct sunlight is harmful to your newly transplanted hair follicles.
- Do not massage your scalp for 10 to 14 days, else you will end up damaging your recently implanted follicles.
- Picking the scab or scratching the scalp is strictly prohibited for 15 to 20 days.
Before & After
- You have been suffering from hair loss for a quite long time and a pattern has been determined;
- You have enough donor hair of good quality;
- You are in good enough health for treatment;
- Your hairline has receded as a result of an operation, for example;
- You have lost hair as a result of injuries, such as burns.
Getting the right diagnosis is essential. In a free, no-obligation consultation, our doctors and technicians will take the time to discuss your wishes and expectations with you, so that we know what exactly we can do for you.