ABOUT ROOT CANAL
Root canal treatment in Dubai is completely safe and painless just like teeth whitening. There is a misconception among people that root canal is a painful treatment. Remember! It is not painful, thanks to local anesthesia, but you might feel a bit of discomfort afterward. The treatment is also known as endodontic treatment.
Facts You Must Know
- Time Required – Less than one hour per session
- Anesthesia – Local Anesthesia
- Recovery Time – Varies
- Success Rate – Very high Success Rate
Root Canal Candidates
Your root canal therapy candidacy depends on a variety of factors listed below. You are a perfect candidate for Root canal treatment in Dubai if you:
- Have an infected tooth which cannot be cured through other treatment.
- Are experiencing pain and discomfort along with abscess and swelling.
- Have had more than one dental fillings in the past.
- Have a damaged tooth due to fracture, etc.
- Have gum disease.
Root Canal Goals
Root canal therapy aims at:
- Elevating the pain caused by an infected tooth.
- Treating diseased or infected dental pulp.
- Cleansing the interior of the tooth.
- Sealing off the treated area.
Before your dentist recommends endodontic treatment, he or she will first examine your tooth with the help of X-Ray.
After the complete examination of the tooth, the doctor will be able to recommend the best treatment for your problem.
Root Canal Procedure
It comprises of the following steps:
Step 1: Local Anesthesia
Step 2: Placing a Dental Dam
Step 3: Drilling a Hole
Step 4: Removal of Dead Pulp
Step 5: Disinfection of Canals
Step 6: Shaping of Canals
Step 7: Filling of Root Canals
Step 8: Filling of the Remaining Hole
Step 9: Prescription of Antibiotic
Step 10: Tooth Top Filling or Crown
Root Canal Recovery
The recovery process for Endodontic therapy procedure is short. You will experience a bit of discomfort for a couple of days but the medicines prescribed by the doctor will soon solve this problem.
After the treatment, the person might not be able to touch the tooth because of some discomfort, and you might feel a bit of the discomfort while eating.
Dr. Bushra Gias Nosherwani
GP – Dentist
Root Canal Result
Latest Endodontic therapy is always effective and successful in general. More so, it gives long lasting results if performed by an expert dentist in Dubai.
Do you need more information? Just fill the signup form and have a FREE consultation session with our dentist in Dubai.