Face Rejuvenation with Fat Transfer
Face rejuvenation with Fat Transfer in Dubai brings an end to a number of aesthetic issues. Are you struggling with a tired and dull looking skin? Do dark circles and puffiness underneath your eyes make you look tired? Do you think that you look older than you are? Are you a beauty junkie but still can’t seem to get rid of fine lines, sagging skin and wrinkles with all the moisturizers and serums? Basically, you are tired and are looking for that perfect treatment that will revive your skin and add luminosity to it.
Luckily, there is a solution that can fix all your skin issues simultaneously and make you look up to 10 years younger. Face rejuvenation with fat transfer treatment in Dubai or elsewhere fills the hollows of your face, under the eyes, cheeks, and all other facial areas which have lost volume by plumping up your skin and making you look more beautiful and youthful.
Goals of the Treatment
Face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Abu Dhabi/Dubai focuses on improving the overall quality, tightness, and texture of the skin along with eliminating the signs of aging. After the treatment, you will be pleased with the outcome. The treatment aims to;
- Get rid of fine lines and wrinkles, & age spots.
- Make your skin look more plump and glowing.
- Eliminates hollows under your eyes.
- Fades your dark circles.
- Gives your face a lifted and youthful appearance.
- Shrinks the size of your pores giving you a smooth skin.
Are You an Ideal Candidate?
Almost anyone wishing to refresh their face and look a few years younger can undergo a face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Abu Dhabi/Dubai. You are a perfect candidate for this treatment if:
- You are 18 years old and above.
- You have lost volume from your face.
- You have wrinkles and fine lines.
- You have realistic expectations about the treatment.
- You want a youthful appearance.
- You are not expectant.
- You are not breastfeeding.
Face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai is a minimally invasive technique and there are no extreme risks involved. Your surgeon will guide you in detail regarding the pre-op instructions during the initial consultation. Here are a few general guidelines;
- Start wearing a broad spectrum sunscreen a month before the treatment.
- Avoid any kind of extravagant skin care treatments a month prior to the treatment day.
- Do not take blood thinners and multivitamins if you want to avoid the risk of scarring.
- Get all your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Do not exfoliate two weeks before the treatment and refrain from skin care products containing
- Retin A in them.
The face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai is a simple lunch hour procedure which takes about an hour to complete. It comprises of the following key steps;
Use of local anesthesia to numb your skin for fat extraction. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, we make use of VASER Lipo for extraction of fat from the body as it only targets fat cells without affecting the surrounding tissue.
Next, the surgeons prepares the fat to ensure that the fat injected into your face is healthy and viable.
Your face is thoroughly cleansed to ensure there are absolutely no traces of dirt, debri and makeup.
Afterward, local anesthesia is used to numb the skin on your face to make the process pain free.
The fat grafting is done on your face at different strategic points using microinjections. The points of injection vary on each individual.
The surgeon applies a cooling gel to soothe the skin.
Post-Treatment Care of Face rejuvenation with fat transfer in Dubai is almost exactly the same as the pre-treatment care. You must follow all the steps religiously to avoid any complications after the treatment. The post-op care includes:
- Investing in a good sunscreen and wearing it religiously.
- Make sure to re-apply throughout the day.
- Avoiding blood thinners as it can make it easy to bruise and scar. Using cold compression to minimize swelling and discomfort.
- Using all the oral and topical medications prescribed by your surgeon.
- Refraining from scrubbing your skin for two weeks following the treatment.
- Avoiding any strenuous activities for 5 to 7 days.