Coronavirus: Guidance for patients and visitors
Please do not attend the clinic if you have a fever of 37.5ºC or a new persistent cough.
As the situation with the coronavirus (also called COVID-19) evolves and changes, we will keep this page up to date with the latest information about the virus.
American Aesthetic Medical Center is currently open as normal, welcoming patients and ensuring they receive the very best care. The staff and clinicians at our clinic take the responsibility to protect your health seriously. With this in mind, we have instituted the following measures:
- Anyone with a high temperature equal or above 37.5ºC or new continuous cough will not be admitted to the clinic and advised to return home and self isolate as per current U.A.E Government guidance.
- We will regularly clean door handles and shared surfaces with a powerful virucidal during the day and after the clinic closes.
- You will be offered a virucidal hand sanitizer when you arrive at the clinic reception.
- We will endeavor to be on time and try to limit the number of contact between staff and patients. We ask that patients attend alone unless a companion is absolutely necessary.
- If you would prefer to have a telephone/ video consultation, please give us a call and we can arrange this for you.
If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the clinic.
For further guidance on what to do during this outbreak please visit the UAE Ministry Of Health & Prevention website.